The plunger pump sucks the material and applies pressure to it, causing it to flow into the valve block where the pressure can be adjusted. As the material passes through the limited width gap of the designated area, it is met with one of the valve parts at a high speed and generates a momentary drop in pressure.
Request a Quote
- Unique solution of two-stage homogenizing valve, crafted from ceramic or alloy.
- A digital pressure gauge which is clearly viewable and an electronic safeguard system have been combined, offering simple observation and protection.
- Compact design, suitable for lab bench.
- Circulate cooling device with material
- Modular design, simple to operate, and requires little maintenance.
|Max. nominal pressure
|Max. operation pressure
|< 500 μm
|< 2000 CP
|25 mL-13 L/H
|< 90 ℃
At Donghua, we are able to provide high quality products at low prices. We have implemented the most advanced technologies, production equipment, and testing instruments available from America and European countries. Through the use of highly automated equipment, we greatly save on labor costs. In addition, we apply strict quality control and quality inspections to ensure the quality of our products. In order to acquire quality material at low prices, we have established long-term partnerships with raw material suppliers. All of this has helped us to offer you better quality homogenizers and colloid mills at competitive prices.