High Pressure Homogenizer
High Pressure Homogenizer
GYB series high pressure homogenizer is general equipment for preparing ultrafine liquid - liquid emulsification, or liquid-solid dispersion. It is covered with a polished stainless steel casing. The max pressure is 180Mpa. The machine interior is made from materials that have high-strength, high-hardness, and are wear-resistant. The materials include tungsten carbide, silicon nitride and ceramics. With a long lifespan and high efficiency, our homogenizer is widely used in a variety of fields, such as food, fine chemicals, pharmaceuticals, biological engineering, polymer materials, etc. Uniform particle size distribution can be achieved by using our high pressure homogenizer.
Technical Specifications for High Pressure Homogenizer
|Maximum operating pressure（Mpa)||180||150||120||150||110||110||120||100||100|
|Dimension (L x W x H)mm||1300x1040x1230||1300x1040x1230||1300x1040x1230||1730×1200×1460||1730×1060×1400||1730×1200×1460||1800×1560×1580||1700×1800×1620||1700×2160×1620|
1. The plunger is totally made of ceramic material which features high hardness, good acid and alkali resistance, smooth surface, and excellent wear resistance. Its service life is dozens of times longer than the plunger made by steel.
2. The dynamic seals of the plunger are made of polymer materials. They have the advantages of good sealing effect, high level of self-lubrication, long service life and quick to disassembly and replacement.
3. Homogeneous valve consists of ceramic valve seat and spool. It features high hardness, good toughness, good wear resistance, and high cost performance.
4. The main pump body is manufactured using special high strength stainless steel which features high strength, good corrosion resistance, and good resistance to cracking.
5. The valve seat and spool of the pump body can be manufactured using stellite or ceramic material which can be chosen according to your requirements. They all feature high hardness, good corrosion resistance, and long service life.
6. The static seals of the machine and pump head are made of high strength engineering plastic and have good resistance to corrosive solvent.
The homogenization of material is done in homogenizing valve. By passing between small gaps in the valve bead, ward off ring, and valve stem under high pressure, the flow gains a high velocity of 200－600m/s. The liquid are processed by the action of shear force, turbulence, void effect, acceleration and impact which lead to forming very fine emulsion droplets. We manufacture homogenizing valves of different structures to homogenize various materials. They are energy-saving and provide good homogenization effect.