High Pressure Homogenizer
High Pressure Homogenizer
GYB series high pressure homogenizer is general equipment for preparing ultrafine liquid - liquid emulsification, or liquid-solid dispersion. It is covered with a polished stainless steel casing. The max pressure is 180Mpa. The machine interior is made from materials that have high-strength, high-hardness, and are wear-resistant. The materials include tungsten carbide, silicon nitride and ceramics. With a long lifespan and high efficiency, our homogenizer is widely used in a variety of fields, such as food, fine chemicals, pharmaceuticals, biological engineering, polymer materials, etc. Uniform particle size distribution can be achieved by using our high pressure homogenizer.
Technical Specifications for High Pressure Homogenizer
| Maximum operating pressure
| Rated Pressure
| Motor Power
1. The plunger is totally made of ceramic material which features high hardness, good acid and alkali resistance, smooth surface, and excellent wear resistance. Its service life is dozens of times longer than the plunger made by steel.
2. The dynamic seals of the plunger are made of polymer materials. They have the advantages of good sealing effect, high level of self-lubrication, long service life and quick to disassembly and replacement.
3. Homogeneous valve consists of ceramic valve seat and spool. It features high hardness, good toughness, good wear resistance, and high cost performance.
4. The main pump body is manufactured using special high strength stainless steel which features high strength, good corrosion resistance, and good resistance to cracking.
5. The valve seat and spool of the pump body can be manufactured using stellite or ceramic material which can be chosen according to your requirements. They all feature high hardness, good corrosion resistance, and long service life.
6. The static seals of the machine and pump head are made of high strength engineering plastic and have good resistance to corrosive solvent.
Intelligent control solution of high pressure homogenizer
Based on nearly four decades of experience in homogenization technology, we independently developed and manufactured a new type of high pressure homogenizer integrated with intelligent control to meet the market demand in the AI times. A PLC control cabinet with touch screen is remotely equipped to automatically control the specially designed hydraulic power unit for driving the homogenizer, which realizes automatic pressure rising and remote real-time pressure adjustment. The main functions are described as below:
1. The working pressure is synchronously displayed on the homogenizer and remote device. The homogenizer will be automatically shut down when overload or overpressure occurs, allowing for safe operation. When exceeding the set pressure, the homogenizer motor will be automatically shut off to achieve great protection.
2. The parameters such as homogenization pressure, oil pressure, temperature, cooling water flow can be real-time displayed. The limit value of parameters can be set. When exceeding the limit value, the alarm will be automatically triggered.
3. The wear of the homogenizing valve can be analyzed according to the data in a specific time period. 4. A historical parametric curve can be freely checked.
5. The touch screen can be directly connected with the computer via a standard LAN port to realize synchronous display and control, with a transmission distance of over 100m.
6. Due to remote pressure control, soft start is used to start the homogenizer motor.
The intelligent control solution used for the homogenizer maximizes the automation in the process of homogenizing, significantly improving the working efficiency. This makes it ideally suitable for large-scale production in the industries food, beverage, fine chemical, dyes, papermaking, Graphene production. This high pressure homogenizer is also used in factories with poor working conditions where remote real-time monitoring and adjustment of homogenization pressure is needed.
The high pressure homogenizer is mainly made up of high pressure pump and transmission system driven by a motor. Through two times’ speed changes of belt pulleys and gears, the crankshaft and connecting rod system convert the rotary movement at high speed to a reciprocating linear motion of the plungers at low speed and heavy load. The plungers work in a fully sealed barrel made using high strength material.
The pumping system is the core part of the homogenizer, which features a specially designed geometric shape and is made of special material. Under the action of the transmission mechanism, extremely high pressure is generated depending on the reciprocating linear motion of the plungers. When the plungers move backward, the bottom entry feed valve will open to suck the materials. When the plungers move forward, the bottom valve closes, and then the upper valve opens. The materials are forced into the homogenizing valve under high pressure. After experiencing great impact, shear force and cavitation during this process, the materials with desirable particle size will be discharged from the outlet.